Macadamia and Strawberry Cheesecake
Who said healthy cannot be fun and delicious? This a fantastic recipe for a summer day to share with family and friends.
For the base
3 cup of macadamia nuts
12 Fresh Medjool dates
¾ of a cup of shredded coconut
¾ of a teaspoon of Murray River pink salt
Remove the pits from the dates and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain off the water and place in food processor with the remaining ingredients and process until the nuts are crumbled and crust is sticking together on it’s own.
Use a round baking pan with a removable bottom.
Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan
Want More Ideas? Read: How To Make Easy Easter Egg Cakes
3 cups of cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours)
1 ½ cup of frozen strawberries
¾ of a cup of pure maple syrup
¾ of a cup of coconut oil melted
6 Tbsp lemon juice
Drain and rinse soaked cashews. Add them to your blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Place the mixture onto of the base and garnish with fresh strawberries sliced in half.
Place in the freezer until frozen and then remove from baking pan. Place in an airtight container and store in the freezer.
Only remove from the freezer about ½ an hour before serving.
Macadamia and Strawberry CheesecakePrint Recipe
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice plus slices for garnish
- Chilled vodka, optional
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until the sugar melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place raspberries and mint leaves in a pitcher. Using the end of a spoon or a muddler, crush until pulpy and smashed. Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and 3 cups water, and stir to combine. Add enough ice to fill the pitcher.
- Serve over ice garnished with mint sprigs and lemon slices. Add vodka, if desired.
- It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer.
Notes: Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. Above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame.