When an organisation asks you, “Where should I start with my strategy?”
You just need the right people to engage and influence your employees. It’s important to have the right people in place who can influence and engage your employees.
A workplace health program should not be viewed as a one-time project. It is important to note that a workplace health program is not a one-time initiative.
It is important to identify the health risks that may affect your employees.
What are the health concerns that organisations should focus on?
We assess health risks and use different tools to do so.
The information on employee health is crucial.
Surveys are also used to gather new information. The survey measures perceptions about health and wellbeing within an organisation.
The assessment encourages employees also to take our 10 minute health assessment. This allows them to input some basic health and lifestyle information to get an overview of their health risk. The data is also accompanied by tips on how to improve the results.
How can I create a program?
Our assessments enable us to identify the key risks and priorities for your business. Our clients work with us to develop a series of strategies and solutions aimed at these areas.
Our quadrants for health and wellbeing offer a wide range of options that can be tailored to the needs of individuals or groups. There are many options available in our quadrants of health and well-being that cater to individuals or groups.
What do you think will be the main themes on which organisations will focus in the future?
- Engagement: Developing new methods for promoting and implementing programs that encourage participation, generate positive feedback, and introduce new well-being behavior in the workplace. This can help to create a healthier work culture.
- Online Portals – Focus on improving the access to quality health information for flexible and distributed workforce.
- Behavioural Change Programs– Intensive and Targeted Personal coaching to help you make lifestyle changes such as weight loss, quitting tobacco and stress management.
- Financial Health – related to stress. Access to financial advice and information will be provided to improve literacy, and to prepare for various life stages.
- Health Care – Free or discounted dental, medical or mental care. Dentist Hawthorn has been working with companies for over 30 year.